BoschSCP CARE/FERA Rebate up to: $ 1500 Open modal What's this?
Bosch 800 Series Induction Cooktop
Estimated Total Project Cost:
$1000 - $8000 2449.95
Sleek design and precise cooking. If you’re looking for a more affordable product that still has several bells and whistles than the Bosch 800 Series may be a good fit for you. All units include advanced safety features such as childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off. Bosch 800 Series, is an all around great product for all.
In addition to the above incentives, this product qualifies for a free cookware set and may qualify for an additional $300 post-installation incentive from the BayREN Home+ program! Just complete your project and we'll walk you through the steps to get cooking with your new cookware.
Additional Sonoma Clean Power Resources
Additional Vendor Resources
- Benchmark® Series – Black with Stainless Steel Frame NITP669SUC Full Specs (PDF)
- Benchmark® Series – Black NITP669UC Full Specs (PDF)
- Benchmark® Series – Black NITP069UC Full Specs (PDF)
- Benchmark® Series – Black with Stainless Steel Frame NITP069SUC Full Specs (PDF)
- Benchmark® Series – Stainless Steel HIIP056U Full Specs (PDF)
Product Options and Features
|Product Name||Built-in||Slide-in||5 Burners||4 Burners|
|36" Black With Stainless Steel Frame Induction Cooktop|
|36" Black Induction Cooktop|
|31.5" Stainless Steel Slide In Induction Range|
|31.5" Black Stainless Steel Slide In Induction Range|
|30" Black Induction Cooktop|
|30" Black With Stainless Steel Frame Induction Cooktop|