Electrify Your Yard
Tackle any yard project any time with electric yard equipment
Electric vs. gas-powered equipment
Newer models of zero-emission electric yard, garden and hand tools deliver power and performance, rivaling gas-powered tools. They are safer, cleaner, reliable and easy to use, while reducing noise pollution. Using electric equipment such as leaf blowers, edge/hedge trimmers, lawn mowers, and chainsaws instead of gas-powered tools decreases harmful emissions.
Benefits of choosing electric
- Electric tools are relatively low maintenance. No more oil changes, fuel treatments, changing spark plugs or filters.
- New models of zero-emission alternatives of electric yard, garden and hand tools deliver power and performance while reducing noise pollution.
- Electric tools are lightweight and easier to handle.
- While many cordless options offer the convenience of using one battery to power multiple yard tools, corded options can be a more affordable option.
- Electric tools are easier to store and maintain.
Did you know?
Americans burn 800 million gallons of gas each year while trimming their grassy yards.
One gas mower running for an hour emits the same number of pollutants as eight new cars driving 55 mph for the same amount of time.
Sources **Union of Concerned Scientists
With electric yard tools there is no need to store gas in the garage, reducing fire risk and saving money.
All types of yard equipment. All electric.
Get cordless power equipment for portability and convenience.
For all your trimming needs, big or small.
String trimmers deliver more clearing power.